Judging by the number of downloads and the general interest shown in traditional media and blogs, USB Immunizer is one of our best-received projects ever. This is one of the reasons for which its development is ongoing. In fact, it is due to receive a significant update in the next few weeks, so watch this space.
You may also like
About the author
Razvan Stoica is a journalist turned teacher turned publicist and technology evangelist. When Bitdefender isn't paying him to bring complex subjects to wide audiences, he enjoys writing fiction, skiing and biking. Razvan Stoica started off writing for a science monthly and was the chief editor of a science fiction magazine for a short while before moving on to the University of Medicine in Bucharest where he lectured on the English language. Recruited by Bitdefender in 2004 to add zest to the company's online presence, he has fulfilled a bevy of roles within the company since. In his current position, he is primarily responsible for the communications and community-building efforts of the Bitdefender research and technology development arm.
We mostly write about
- Hide and Seek IoT Botnet Learns New Tricks: Uses ADB over Internet to Exploit Thousands of Android Devices September 26, 2018
- Triout – Spyware Framework for Android with Extensive Surveillance Capabilities August 20, 2018
- LockCrypt Ransomware decryption tool July 24, 2018
- Six Years and Counting: Inside the Complex Zacinlo Ad Fraud Operation June 18, 2018
- Hide and Seek IoT Botnet resurfaces with new tricks, persistence May 7, 2018