In May 2016, the Bitdefender threat response team isolated several samples from the internal malware zoo while looking into a custom file-packing algorithm. A deeper look into our global telemetry revealed that this piece of malware was strictly...
We mostly write about
- Annabelle Ransomware decryption tool March 5, 2018
- Bitdefender, Europol, Romanian Police, DIICOT team up for GandCrab decryption tool February 28, 2018
- GandCrab Ransomware decryption tool February 28, 2018
- Operation PZChao: a possible return of the Iron Tiger APT February 1, 2018
- New Hide ‘N Seek IoT Botnet using custom-built Peer-to-Peer communication spotted in the wild January 24, 2018