In May 2016, the Bitdefender threat response team isolated several samples from the internal malware zoo while looking into a custom file-packing algorithm. A deeper look into our global telemetry revealed that this piece of malware was strictly...
We mostly write about
- Terdot: Zeus-based malware strikes back with a blast from the past November 16, 2017
- Ethereum OS miners targeted by SSH-based hijacker November 1, 2017
- Bad Rabbit Ransomware Strikes Ukraine, Likely related to GoldenEye October 24, 2017
- BTCWare decryption tool now available for free September 26, 2017
- Bitdefender Ransomware Recognition Tool September 26, 2017