According to Bitdefender researchers, the trojaned Transmission torent client update dubbed KeRanger racks up a number of firsts, being the world’s first piece...
Tag - digital certificate
We mostly write about
- Operation PZChao: a possible return of the Iron Tiger APT February 1, 2018
- New Hide ‘N Seek IoT Botnet using custom-built Peer-to-Peer communication spotted in the wild January 24, 2018
- Terdot: Zeus-based malware strikes back with a blast from the past November 16, 2017
- Ethereum OS miners targeted by SSH-based hijacker November 1, 2017
- Bad Rabbit Ransomware Strikes Ukraine, Likely related to GoldenEye October 24, 2017