NOTICE TO ALL USERS: PLEASE READ THIS CONTRACT CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT ACCESS THE BLOG/WEBSITE.
- You may not use Bitdefender Labs for commercial purposes; by commercial purposes we understand any activity made by a company or individual that directly or indirectly generates revenue.
- You may not use Bitdefender Labs data, information and articles for publishing, commercial review purposes or in any other way except for your personal knowledge, without written consent from Bitdefender Company
- You may not attempt to hack or attack the Bitdefender Labs platform or the infrastructure hosting it.
- You may not use the Bitdefender Labs blog for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws and any regulations regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any comments, text, information, screen names, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the Bitdefender Labs blog.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Bitdefender Labs or modify another website, as to falsely imply that it is associated with Bitdefender Labs or Bitdefender.
- You must not access Bitdefender Labs private API by any other means other than the Bitdefender Labs website, web-app or the application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, duplicate, export or otherwise cache any content from Bitdefender Labs including but not limited to articles, descriptions or comments.
- You must not create or submit unwanted comments or reviews (“Spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Bitdefender Labs, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements may result in legal action. While Bitdefender Labs prohibits such conduct and content on its site and apps, you understand and agree that Bitdefender Labs cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Bitdefender Labs service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Bitdefender Labs website/blog for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to provide updates to the website/blog and information at our sole discretion.
- Bitdefender does not warrant that the blog/website will be uninterrupted or error free or that the errors will be corrected. Bitdefender does not warrant that the blog/website will meet your requirements. Any warranty is void if the defect has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES. Anyone using Bitdefender Labs bears all risk to the quality and performance of the Bitdefender Labs platform. In no event shall BITDEFENDER be liable for any damages of any kind, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages arising out of the use, performance, or delivery of the Services, even if Bitdefender has been advised of the existence or possibility of such damages.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. Bitdefender may send you legal notices and other communications about the Services or our use of the information you provide us (“Communications”). Bitdefender will send Communications via notices or via email to the primary user’s registered email address, or will post Communications on its Sites. By accepting this Agreement, you consent to receive all Communications through these electronic means only and acknowledge and demonstrate that you can access Communications on Sites.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Bitdefender Labs
- Bitdefender Labs web app (“The site”) is free for personal use.
- Bitdefender does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the information or other materials , if the case,(collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through the Bitdefender Labs. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the Bitdefender Labs platform, you hereby grant to Bitdefender a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing parts or all in any media formats through any media channels.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Bitdefender Labs blog/website or otherwise have the right to post it and to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Bitdefender Labs blog/website does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on Bitdefender Labs does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Bitdefender Labs blog/website.
- The Bitdefender Labs blog/website contain articles and editorial pieces (“Bitdefender Labs Content”). Bitdefender Labs Content is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws, and Bitdefender owns and retains all rights in the Bitdefender Labs Content and the Bitdefender Labs blog/website.
- . You may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sub-license, sell, resell, lease, share or otherwise transfer, with or without consideration any Content appearing on or through the Bitdefender Labs blog/website. You may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the blog/website. All rights not expressly set forth hereunder are reserved by Bitdefender.
- Bitdefender performs technical functions necessary to offer access to the Bitdefender Labs blog/website, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Bitdefender Labs blog/website.
Although the Site and the blog/website Bitdefender Labs are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or blog/website Bitdefender Labs will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Bitdefender. Also, although Bitdefender Labs will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Bitdefender Labs reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by Bitdefender Labs in order to comply with certain legal obligations.
GENERAL. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Romania and by international copyright regulations and treaties. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue to adjudicate any dispute arising out of these Terms shall be of the courts of Romania.
In the event of invalidity of any provision of this Agreement, the invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this Agreement.
“Bitdefender” and Bitdefender’s logos are trademarks of Bitdefender. All other trademarks used in the product or in associated materials are the property of their respective owners.
Your right to be provided with access to the Bitdefender Labs will terminate immediately without notice if you are in breach of any of its terms and conditions. You shall not be entitled to any damages from Bitdefender as a result of termination. The terms and conditions concerning confidentiality and restrictions on use shall remain in force even after any termination.
Bitdefender may revise these Terms at any time and the revised terms shall automatically apply to Bitdefender Labs. If any part of these Terms is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of rest of the Terms, which shall remain valid and enforceable.
In case of controversy or inconsistency between translations of these Terms to other languages, the English version issued by Bitdefender shall prevail.
Contact BITDEFENDER, at 24 Delea Veche St. Offices Building A, floor 7, district 2 Bucharest, 024102, Romania or at Tel No: 40-21-206.34.70 or Fax: 40-21-264.17.99, e-mail address: email@example.com